Please click here to apply.
We are looking for new team members for our Customer Experience & Marketing Consultancy team, to support our rapid expansion and aggressive growth plans throughout the ECEMEA (Eastern & Central Europe, Middle East & Africa) region.
You will be part of a growing team which provides consultancy and direction to the clients, especially in the areas of Digital Marketing Automation, Data-driven Marketing, Omnichannel Marketing and Programmatic Advertising.
Our strategy is to provide an end-to-end services portfolio to our clients which starts with the Readiness Consultancy and continues towards the implementation and after sales professional/expert services.
· Meet with clients to determine business and functional requirements
· Assist in re-engineering business and system processes around programmatic marketing advertising, segmentation, omnichannel marketing & communications, digital marketing automation, customer experience design and optimization
· Perform configuration and customization of the Oracle CX marketing applications platform portfolio
· Provide consultancy on channel orchestration, channel creativity and audience management
· Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
· Act as a user advocate to ensure overall system usability and adoption
· Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, demos, estimating and project planning)
· Produce tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
· The ideal candidate must have 2+ years hands-on experience in implementing and/or giving pre-sales support of the leading marketing related applications, on omnichannel marketing solutions, data/audience management platforms, lead management solutions, optimization solutions. To name a few, Oracle BlueKai, Oracle Responsys, Oracle Eloqua, SFDC Marketing Solutions, Hubspot, Lotame, Krux, Optimizely etc.
· Able to work in a web services environment
· Understanding and creating data models for omnichannel communications is a must
· Experience in working in a professional services environment
· Good understanding of email marketing & all messaging concepts, customer experience design, web and mobile experience optimization, testing, programmatic media buying
· Has excellent customer service skills
· Is engaging and able to lead customers and team members
· Is able to mentor and support fellow team members
· Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage conflicting priorities and cope with a constantly changing landscape
· Has a can-do attitude, willingness to perform as part of a team and get things done
· Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
· Flexibility to travel (international)
· Excellent written and verbal communications in English is a must, Arabic is a significant advantagePlease click here to apply.