- 2-4 years of CRM or Digital CX related account management experience
- Experienced in CRM campaign designing and management
- Experienced in using marketing automation platforms
- Perfect command in written and spoken English is a must (Part of the interview will be in English)
- Experienced in digital performance/search/brand/social media marketing management is a plus
- Experienced in digital analytics is a plus
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Humble and self-confident enough for leading the client
- Determined to read & learn new technologies in short term and motivated to keep updating him/herself continously
- Analytical skill and data-driven thinking
- Problem solving capabilities & project management skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver client presentations, either face-to-face or via web conference calls
- High responsiveness
Labrys is a new breed of consultancy firm, bridging the gaps between marketing and technology, by streamlining strategy & execution in audience marketing, marketing automation & customer care for a better customer experience.
Founded in 2013, Labrys has offices in Dubai, Istanbul & Sarajevo. Labrys acts as a digital transformation & marketing technology agent in Central & Eastern Europe, Turkey, Africa, CIS and the Middle East, undertaking projects on marketing transformation, customer experience, AdTech & MarTech.
Labrys delivered success stories in very complex environments for customer experience transformation consultancy, marketing technology selection & implementation as well as expert & strategic services for enabling its clientele to get better returns on their CX technology investments. Labrys serves its clients in 4 continents for CDP (Customer Data Platforms), DMP (Data Management Platforms), marketing automation and journey orchestration tools, personalization and content platforms, sales force automation, CRM and service & contact center solutions, while consulting on marketing strategy, modern marketing framework and process design.
Labrys is partners with multiple vendors in the ecosystem, namely an Oracle Worldwide Partner for CX portfolio, Meiro Partner for data-first Customer Data Platforms (CDP), MoEngage Partner for a channel orchestration & customer engagement platform, Sprinklr partner for customer engagement in social & modern channels, Tealium partner for Customer Data Hubs (CDP), Adform partner for a full stack advertising platform, Google Partner for Analytics, Data & Advertising products, Next2Code partner for a Loyalty & Sales Promotion Engine and partners with Infobip, Mitto, Unifonic & Mobildev for mobile-first solutions.
Labrys was awarded “Oracle CX Cloud Partner of the Year” for three consecutive years in 2017, 2018 and 2019 as well as shortlisted several times in Markie Awards. Moreover, Labrys has been recognized as one of the Top 10 Oracle Solutions Providers in 2020 by CIO Applications Europe Magazine and Top50 Most Innovative Companies to Watch in 2021 by CEOViews Magazine. Labrys is also a MarTech Awards winner in 2021 for “Best Use of Data” category & “CX Agency of the Year” in 2022 in Markie Awards.
Expert & Strategic Services Team’s main objective is to ensure that our client benefit from their martech investment with the strategic guidance we provide by understanding their ecosystem and their customers’ journey. We are aiming to let our clients enable and integrate technologies with their marketing and communication ecosystem. Accordingly we are providing guidance, showing and teaching them how to utilize and at the end of the day looking for improvements in terms of CX, channel orchestration and performance as well as generating high rates of ROI.