- Perfect command in written and spoken English is a must (Part of the interview will be in English)
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Humbled and self-confident enough for leading the client
- Determined to read & learn new technologies in short term and motivated to keep updating him/herself continuously
- Analytical skill and data-driven thinking
- Problem solving capabilities & project management skills are a must
- Ability to prepare and deliver client presentations, either face-to-face or via web conference calls
- High responsiveness
- Experienced in account management or CRM management
- Experienced in digital ad and analytics platforms (at least Google Ads, FB Ads, Google Analytics, Data Studio)
- Experienced in using marketing automation platforms such as Oracle Responsys, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Hubspot is a plus
- Experienced in using any DMP or CDP is a plus
- Understanding and reading scripts and html codes is a plus
Labrys is a Customer Experience and Marketing Transformation consultancy company with a CX, MarTech & AdTech focus.
Our main goal is to bridge the gaps between brands & technology by streamlining strategy & execution in Audience Marketing, Marketing Automation & Customer Care for creating a better customer experience.
Services include, consultancy services on Digital Marketing Strategy, Customer Data Strategy, as well as technology selection and implementation services on Modern Marketing Channels, CXM, Marketing Automation, Lead Management, Digital Analytics, Cross-Channel Customer Service, Sales Force Automation, Contact Centers, Creation of Digital Marketing Hubs and Data Management Platforms (DMPs) and Customer Data Platforms (CDPs), etc.
Labrys operates in all over the EMEA region with offices in Istanbul, Sarajevo and Dubai.
Labrys does not rely only on technology, but provides strategic consultancy with a sound methodology. This methodology has an end-to-end approach starting with Readiness Consultancy followed by Technology Selection & Onboarding and concludes with Technology Activation with the related marketing operations services, including digital ads & media consultancy, analytics and conversion optimization consultancy, monetization methods for publishers, trainings and daily management of AdTech & MarTech platforms.
With this vision, Labrys delivered 50+ projects in more than 15 countries until now and still growing. Automotive, retail, finance, travel & airlines, higher education and publishers are some industries Labrys has proven its expertise.
Labrys is an Oracle Worldwide Partner for CX portfolio, Google Partner for Analytics, Data & Advertising products, Tealium partner for Customer Data Hubs (CDP), Adform partner for a full stack advertising platform, Cake partner for a Loyalty & Sales Promotion Engine, and Sprinklr for Modern CXM.